Real Estate Investment Analyst; Client Side
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus bonus
London, West End
Capstone Property Recruitment have been exclusively instructed to source an Investment Analyst to join an entrepreneurial, commercial property development and investment company based in Central London.
Our client specialises in developing office and warehouse space that accommodates for the ever-changing needs of today's business and society.
- To support the investment team with the financial, underwrite and analysis across all mandates in line with internal processes and time scales
- Assist with the preparation of investment memorandums
- Support the investment team with due diligence process
- Run in depth sensitivity and scenario analysis on potential new acquisitions
- Regularly review and re-forecast business plans in line with market and economic changes
- Support the investment, asset management and corporate teams with quarterly and ad-hoc reporting duties in line with internal processes and timescales
- Confidently build financial models using excel
- 2-4 years' experience in an investment role at a real estate firm or institution
- Excellent cashflow modelling skills including debt financing
- Ability to construct a cashflow model in excel from scratch is essential
- Excellent PowerPoint and word skills
- Excellent business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to present investment recommendations succinctly
- Undergraduate degree in finance, maths, accounting, or real estate related fields
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates