£30000 - £45000 per annum + plus car, pension, package
over 2 years ago
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and excellent bonus package
Capstone are working on an exclusive mandate with the UK's most successful and largest business rates adviser. Our client are leading experts in providing business rates, analysis, forecasts and advice for all sectors nationwide. Our client is looking for motivated professionals who want to increase their earning potential, move regionally for a better work life balance or indeed take the next step up in the career.
Overview of the role:
- Negotiating refunds
- Empty property advice and the design of strategies to minimise the liability of vacant properties
- Business development, generate new business, leading on pitches.
- Must be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation (IRRV).
- Driven and highly motived individual
- Leadership qualities; up skill the current team, support with more high-profile cases.
- Ambition to succeed
- Able to work at a fast pace and deliver under pressure
- Strong communication skills verbally and via email/ telephone
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates