£40000 - £850000 per annum + plus car plus package
4 months ago
RATING SURVEYOR / MRICS / Associate plus
Salary: up to £85,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and excellent bonus package
Capstone are working on an exclusive senior management role with the UK's most successful and largest business rates adviser. Our client are leading experts in providing business rates, analysis, forecasts and advice for all sectors nationwide. Our client is looking for motivated professionals who want to increase their earning potential, move regionally for a better work life balance or indeed take the next step up in the career.
Overview of the role:
- This role is to oversee a team of 8 surveyors based in their West London/Middlesex office. To support the team with a high volume of case work, serving and negotiating appeals.
- Representing clients before the Valuation Tribunal and Upper Chambers when appropriate
- Negotiating refunds
- Management of high level and strategic case work
- Empty property advice and the design of strategies to minimise the liability of vacant properties
- Business development, generate new business, leading on pitches.
- Must be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation (IRRV).
- Ideally you will have over 8 years post qualified experience.
- Driven and highly motived individual
- Leadership qualities; up skill the current team, support with more high-profile cases.
- Ambition to succeed
- Able to work at a fast pace and deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication skills verbally and via email/ telephone
- Client facing, experience of presenting and delivering information for a range of clients and third parties
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates