City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Salary - Up to £55,000 basic + benefits
Capstone have been appointed on an exclusive basis to recruit for a recording studio provider, who are in the market for a Quantity Surveyor. With a head office in London our client are a 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms company with studios across the UK. With further expansion across Europe and the US you could not be joining this business at a more opportune time. The team are upbeat, social and very committed to the growth of the business.
- Reporting to and assisting the Head of Commercial Management
- Produce budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Estimating, budgeting and managing the construction costs from pre-contract to completion.
- The ability to be involved up to 10 projects simultaneously with a construction value of £25,000 each not including kit. Projects sizes are approximately 10,000 sq ft.
- Valuing contractor works and facilitating payments
- The ability and willingness to travel across the UK and overseas.
You would have ideally come from a main contracting or cost consultancy background working closely with sub-contractors.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to work within an awesome environment for a company who have quickly become a sector leader. In addition to providing rehearsal and studio space, they also promote up and coming talent by streaming live shows and gigs. You will be regularly involved in music industry events; a love of music would be beneficial.
To find out more about this role, please call Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant) on
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates