£70000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus & Package
almost 2 years ago
Property Risk Manager
£75,000 - £100,000 plus bonus
This is to work for one of the largest annuity providers in the UK market. They have over £36bn of assets under management and insure the pensions of over 750,000 individuals.
This role is for property risk underwriter, who will support the origination and servicing activities within the residential real estate loans books. This role will suit a person who is enthusiastic and hard-working, who has a desire to work in financial markets where it is fast-paced and demanding, who can work independently as well as being part of a small team, and who is able to communicate effectively.
Key activities include:
- Review and maintenance of lending criteria.
- Advise on trends in the real estate market that could impact risk in the portfolio.
- Auditing the underwriting processes at our lender partner firms.
- Reviewing individual property risks and advising whether to accept into the portfolio.
- Product / pricing benchmarking.
- Work closely with the Asset Operations, and Risk teams to ensure processes are robust and risk averse.
- Support BAU projects and work with the broader trading / residential real estate team.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in residential property underwriting, or property valuation surveying.
- Experience reviewing and assessing lending criteria.
- A depth of experience in pricing and benchmarking, understanding applicable nuances in the UK market.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stay focused on risk management.
- Strong analytical and presentational skills.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates