02 9146 6660
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading international real estate development, investment and capital management company. They manage and own a diverse portfolio of assets across Asia Pacific, Europe and United States with a total of $39.5 Billion under management.
Our client is looking for property manager to assist the general manager in the day to day management and maintenance of a national portfolio, which will include:
- Review and maintain arrears reporting for the portfolio.
- Review and implementation of monthly expense accruals.
- Weekly review, coding and sign-off of invoices against budgets.
- Developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance.
- Undertaking additions and enhancements initiatives for existing assets
- Relevant tertiary education (Ideally Property Management or Valuation, Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in property management
- Outstanding internal and external stakeholder management at all levels.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret a tenure agreement and the rights within
- Exposure to Industrial or logistics assets would be advantageous