SENIOR SURVEYOR; PROPERTY MANAGER
UP TO £50,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE, PLUS BONUS
LONDON | AGILE WORKING
Capstone have been instructed with an independent, market leading, multidisciplinary, property consultancy. The company covers planning and development, property management, specialist valuations and transactions across the United Kingdom.
Our client is seeking an onboarding Property Manager to join the expanding team of professional surveyors to undertake the day-to-day management and provide strategic advice of a portfolio of properties.
- To apply knowledge and experience when responding to clients' requirements both through the management process, set up of service charge budgets and the ongoing property management.
- Client Liaison - Attend any Asset Management and leasing Meetings and provide the client with asset overview, operational updates and recommendations where necessary. Ensure the client is happy with the reporting and response time frames.
- Coordinate, assist, prepare and review the Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
- Set up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors.
- Monitor the existing procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients
- Support the finance team with regard to invoicing and credit control and including overview of Management Accounts, where appropriate.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Assist in the service charge and insurance renewals - including client liaison and presentation.
- Provide any support necessary to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates