CLIENT SIDE GROUP PROPERTY MANAGER
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus competitive package
Poland / Warsaw
Real Estate Advisory have been exclusively retained to source a Group Property Manager to define the strategy for the efficient management of a major retailer. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop processes and frameworks to ensure a consistent and best practise approach to property management across our client's portfolio.
- Manage day to day property issues including, but not limited to, service charge and insurance costs, general building condition matters and other external issues which may impact on site performance (E.g. planned maintenance, Landlord capital improvement works, road closures).
- Follow up on site management issues
- Build and manage collaborative and effective relationships with the portfolio of Owners and Landlords.
- Ensure Landlords are meeting their lease obligations and managing their assets to an expected standard by conducting regular site inspections and liaising with on-site teams, taking action where appropriate.
- Manage any landlord disputes in relation to their legal obligations through to resolution, agree a 'best way forward' taking into account the overall relationship and other business priorities. Escalate disputes to the Group Property Manager where appropriate.
- Manage the application processes for Landlord consents to ensure pre-agreed business timelines are met. g. consent for alterations, wayleave agreements etc.
- Track and manage all rent reviews, ensuring they are agreed in a timely manner and in accordance with lease terms.
- Be aware of legislative changes relating to property management, highlighting practical implications to the Group Property Manager.
- Ensure that building insurance provided is adequate and appropriate for each property. Record and deal with all claims swiftly; work closely with our brokers and any third parties to ensure claims are dealt with professionally and consistently.
To be considered
- MRICS property management professional with a strong technical background and extensive knowledge of estate management within the retail, hospitality or leisure sector.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a multi-territory property management strategy.
- Able to demonstrate success in driving best-practice property management processes through others.
- Experience of working in conjunction with senior stakeholders across multiple European territories.
- A comprehensive understanding of all key professional, technical and regulatory requirements relating to the responsibilities listed in the job description.
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining effective third-party relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates