£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Title: Property Manager | Chartered General Practice Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + car & bonus
Capstone Recruitment have partnered up with an independent, market leading property consultancy. With offices in London and in the regions, the company covers planning and development, property management, specialist valuations and transactions across the United Kingdom.
Our client is seeking a Property Manager to join the expanding team of professional surveyors to undertake the day to day management of a portfolio of properties.
- Management of relationships with both the tenants and the landlord
- To carry out the lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements
- Set up of service charge budgets and the ongoing property management
- Ensure excellence in the management of the portfolio and full compliance with the agreed KPIs
- Client Liaison - Attend any Asset Management and leasing Meetings and provide the client with asset overview
- Set up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met
- Support the finance team with regard to invoicing and credit control and including overview of Management Accounts
- Experience in commercial property management, lease management, Tenant Applications, Service Charge management, Health & Safety awareness, Structured client reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code
- Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- IT Skills
- Public sector experience is desirable, not essential
Please get hold of Alexandra Wood (only if you fit the description above) on 02037575000. You can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates