PROPERTY MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious property investment and surveying practise. They require a graduate with a passion for commercial property with the eventual opportunity to expand into investment.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable with undertaking full property management duties of their portfolios with some knowledge and understanding of leases as well. There is also the opportunity to gain the APC qualification.
Responsibilities: property manager
- Undertake full management duties on a mixed use portfolio
- Liaising between tenants and contractors
- Handling advertisements, prospective tenant viewing requests, screening and contracts.
- Assisting in negotiations
- Assisting with building compliance
- Opportunity to gain expose to investment sales with the investment team.
- Undertake research to contribute to investment requirements.
- A property relevant degree preferred but not essential.
- Well-presented, professional and personable individual who has the ambition to succeed.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Methodical, organised with high attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook, excel and word)
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates