Position: Property Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus bonus + benefits
Location: West London, some flexible hybrid available
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join a leader in the premium entertainment cinema sector with 90 sites in the UK welcoming over 30 million customers every year in the UK and help deliver the group property management strategy. Our client is committed to continued growth and development of its premium entertainment experience, delivering the best choice of content, combined with the best technology in the best environment.
- Proven experience in a Property Manager role in a multi-site retail, hospitality or leisure business.
- Ability to report cost analysis, budget control and make business recommendations.
- Strong and effective negotiator.
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining effective third-party relationships.
- Experience of Landlord & Tenant legislation, including rent review, lease renewal and termination processes.
- Good awareness of the leisure and retail market across shopping centres, in town and out of town locations.
- Ideally hold a relevant Real Estate qualification to degree level or MRICS qualified.
- Strong external network with the retail and leisure sector.
About the role - as the Property Manager, you will:
- Inspire, motivate and lead the Assistant Property Manager ensuring they are working in line with the Group Property strategy, KPI's and best practice processes.
- Manage property issues including service charge and insurance costs, general building condition matters and other issues which may impact on site performance.
- Build and manage collaborative and effective relationships with the Territories portfolio of Owners and Landlords.
- Ensure that strong internal cross-department interaction is maintained between Facilities/ Operations Departments and Property to ensure that both repair and maintenance obligations are met.
- Track and manage all rent reviews, ensuring they are agreed in a timely manner and in accordance with lease terms.
- Ensure that an accurate tracker document for business rates liability payments is held and maintained, liaising closely with external rating advisors and accounts payable.
- Own the UK&I Property development database ensuring that it is up to date and relevant.
- Prepare and submit the UK&I annual property budget and quarterly forecasts.
To find out more about this role please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates