South West England, England
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits,bonus
over 1 year ago
South West London
A prestigious, most successful privately-owned estate agents in London have an opportunity to join the flag ship office in South West London.
The client is looking for an expercine Residential Property Manager to join an established team. The South West office have formed an award-winning property management team who are vibrant, dynamic and engaging.
The role will be overseeing the:
- Preparing agreements for tenants
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Managing rental properties
- Preparing inventories, and daily correspondence
- Arranging for gas, water and electrical checks
- Health and safety checks
- Managing 150-200 properties
- Working hours are 8a. to 6pm Monday to Friday. Every 5 weeks you will be expected to work on 1 Saturday.
- Ideally you will be ARLA qualified
- You must have property management experience and a steady CV. The client is looking for someone long term and reward you financial, with bonuses and promotions, therefore longevity and commitment is important.
- You must have high standards
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to drive
£25,000-35,000 plus benefits and bonus
Working in a high spec, modern office
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates