Property Leasing Manager; London
One of the largest property companies in the UK have a opportunity for a Leasing Surveyor to join an established team. The role is based in London and will predominantly manage leases in London and the South East and some regional work. The role will be focused on commercial and specialist assets.
To apply you must be MRICS qualified or you must be completing your APC this year.
The role will involve:
- Establishing leases for freeholds
- Subletting of leasehold properties and licenses
- Formulate strategies for value add purposes
- Void management initiatives
- Managing lease negotiations and agreeing service charges
- Communicating with landlords, tenants and various external agents
- Providing advice and guidance for all tenancy related matters
- Ensuring leases are complainant with UK regulations at all times.
The company offer:
- £40-60,000pa plus benfits and bonus
- Flexible working
- Very good benefits package
- Competitive bonus
- Future promotions
- Potential opportunity to gain experience within investment, development., property management
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates