Position: Property Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Property Director with development experience to join a Central London based private family office investing heavily into real estate. The role will encompass end to end development management of assets within the existing portfolio, in addition to the acquisitions of new development projects.
The real estate portfolio has been grown over the last decade, it comprises of UK assets with a value of circa £350m and is mainly a commercial portfolio with some high-end residential properties. The Office takes responsibility for the full life cycle of assets, acquiring and actively asset managing.
- Ongoing asset management and overseeing of investment
- Obtaining planning permission for large mixed-use schemes
- Undertake detailed development appraisals
- Management and control project expenditure against budgets
- Regular and detailed reporting to Head of the Family Office
- A strong track record of completing acquisitions and disposals of commercial properties
- Ideally degree educated and professionally qualified
- A minimum of 15 years' experience ideally working for a small to medium sized property company
- Broad experience of London development and investment knowledge coupled with a strong network of advisors within the industry
- Experience of appointing and managing third party advisors
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Ability to fit into a small, family office environment
- Highly trustworthy and capable of operating always with owners' interests at heart
If you have a desire to enhance a real estate portfolio working closely with the Principal Investor in a privately funded debt free business, this rare and exciting opportunity could be for you.
To apply, please contact Rob Cawood on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates