Property Administrator - Retail
Hybrid Role - £25,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Property Administrator to join a well established retail company. This role will provide crucial support to the busy Property team, working closely to support the delivery of Property strategy for the store estate and support the teams at our Head Office.
- Provide administrative and practical support where needed for the Property Team
- Own the business rates, service charge and other cost centres for the Property department, in conjunction with the third party consultants.
- Scheduling and reviewing weekly/monthly/quarterly payments for the Property team
- Liaising with landlords to ensure all payments are up to date
- Working with finance and legal teams to review and finalise completion statements for all transactions
- Liaising with local councils and the Valuation Office to ensure accurate data is provided for their records
- Owning the behind-the-scenes processes for the Property team and ensuring all files and schedules are kept up to date
- Liaising with stores, landlord and maintenance contractors to organise inspections
Who you are
- Ability to co-ordinate competing priorities, maintaining accurate data.
- Enjoy a hands on role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Interest in property management with desire to learn and develop
- Background in the UK retail or commercial property industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good communicator e.g. telephone manner
For more information please call Sally on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates