Property Administrator - Retail
Hybrid Role - £25,000 - £35,000
West London - Hybrid
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Property Administrator to join a well established retail company.
This role will provide crucial support to the busy property team, working closely to support the delivery of the property strategy for the store estate and support the teams at their Head Office.
What will you do as a Property Administrator?
- Provide administrative and practical support where needed for the Property Team
- Own the business rates, service charge and other cost centres for the property department, in conjunction with the third party consultants.
- Scheduling and reviewing weekly/monthly/quarterly payments for the Property team
- Liaising with landlords to ensure all payments are up to date
- Liaising with local councils and the Valuation Office to ensure accurate data is provided for their records
- Liaising with stores, landlord and maintenance contractors to organise inspections
- Managing and responding to post received and outgoing post, and escalating matters when needed.
What will you need
- Ability to co-ordinate competing priorities, maintaining accurate data.
- Enjoy a hands on role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Interest in property management with desire to learn and develop
- Understanding and experience of the UK retail property industry or background in commercial real estate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good communicator e.g. telephone manner
To find out more
Call me on, Sally 0203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates