£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Property Administrator - Retail
Hybrid Role - £25,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Property Administrator to join a well established retail company.
It is a journey that started on a hippy commune in Ibiza, 1970. Now found in West London, my client is creating vibrant products, and sharing endless discovery.
A Property Administrator to join the Property team. This role will provide crucial support to the busy Property team, working closely to support the delivery of Property strategy for the store estate and support the teams at our Head Office.
What will you do as a Property Administrator?
- Provide administrative and practical support where needed for the Property Team
- Own the business rates, service charge and other cost centres for the Property department, in conjunction with the third party consultants.
- Scheduling and reviewing weekly/monthly/quarterly payments for the Property team
- Liaising with landlords to ensure all payments are up to date
- Working with finance and legal teams to review and finalise completion statements for all transactions
- Liaising with local councils and the Valuation Office to ensure accurate data is provided for their records
- Owning the 'behind-the-scenes processes for the Property team and ensuring all files and schedules are kept up to date
- Liaising with stores, landlord and maintenance contractors to organise inspections
- Compiling documents for meetings and presentations
- Working with the Finance Team to ensure accurate and timely flow of data
- Managing and responding to post received and outgoing post, and escalating matters when needed.
- Provide cover for the department during holidays i.e. Facilities cover for Head Office
What will you need to succeed as our Property Administrator?
- Ability to co-ordinate competing priorities, maintaining accurate data.
- Enjoy a hands on role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Interest in property management with desire to learn and develop
- Understanding and experience of the UK retail property industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good communicator e.g. telephone manner
- Previous experience in a property related environment would be advantageous
- Option to participate in a company bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday per year with the option to purchase additional holiday through the salary sacrifice scheme
- A pension that you will be automatically be enrolled in after 3 months
- Life assurance (subject to participating in the pension scheme)
- A flexible working approach
- Early pay day Friday finish
- A generous staff discount with up to 50% discount on products
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym membership at the on campus gym
- Additional discounts such as Westfield discount, Taste card membership etc
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates