PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR | CLIENT SIDE
£26,000 - £32,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) PLUS BONUS, AND PACKAGE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique independent commercial property management company with an excellent culture and a supportive working environment.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable with undertaking full property management duties of their portfolios with some knowledge and understanding of leases as well. There is also the opportunity to gain the APC qualification.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Assist in the Preparation, implementation, and control of service charge budgets
- Undertake inspections of properties as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Support and manage the procurement of service contracts either at centre or portfolio level, as required, in consultation with Centre Management teams and BE teams appropriate.
- 1 year of experience working in real estate desired but not essential.
- A property relevant degree preferred.
- Well-presented, professional and personable individual who has the ambition to succeed.
- Methodical, organised with high attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook, excel and word)
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates