£25000 - £26000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Property Accounts Administrator
PART-TIME, 2 days a week or 4 mornings
£25,000 per annum pro rata
My clients are a family office with large portfolio, and they are looking to recruit a property accountant / bookkeeper who will work directly supporting the asset manager.
- Manage of all financial matters affecting the property portfolio
- Produce month end management accounts, including VAT, bank and control account reconciliations
- All balances understood monthly or quarterly, specifically the rent, service charge and direct recovery funds
- Prepare quarterly reconciliations
- Raise rent demands
- Produce the year end accounts and manage audit to ensure service charge packs are issued on time
- Assist with the production of the annual service charge budgets in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Assist with any occupier queries.
- Support with ad-hoc reports as required.
- Property Accounting experience, including RICS service charge
- Ability to communicate confidently with accountants and non-accountants.
- Comfortable taking on responsibility, whilst being effective working collaboratively.
- Quick learner, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills- Excel and Word. Working knowledge of Horizon software or similar property management package is desirable.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to d.williams@capstone-recruitment or call 020 3757 5000 / 07944 454 965
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates