Manchester, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £58000 per annum + bonus + benefits
8 months ago
Up to £58,000 + package
This is an opportunity to work for a leading commercial consultancy who work with some of the best clients and developments in the UK. They encourage and challenge their team to provide the best possible outcomes with no pigeonholing. Along with career progression you will benefit from exposure to other departments expanding your commercial knowledge and experiences.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including architects, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Manage a range of large-scale projects including education, commercial and heritage new build and refurbishment schemes.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- MRICS/MCIOB is desired.
- A commercial approach with effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience working on listed properties is desired but not essential.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates