over 1 year ago
Project Support - Real Estate & Construction
Temporary - London
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for a fantastic Project Support role based within a highly sought-after Global Consultancy firm. An exciting opportunity to work on a major construction and government development reporting to the Senior Project Manager.
As Project Support you will be in the Project Management department supporting a team of Project Managers with all areas of administration and project support. You will be involved on a major construction project working to project deadlines. Along-side project support you will be responsible for all administration from diary management to presentations.
- Daily secretarial support to the team.
- Preparation of tender documents, presentations, case studies.
- Managing project administration and reports.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Ad hoc assistance to PMs.
- Demonstrable Project Management experience within construction / property.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project.
- Administrative experience and excellent organizational skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- A proactive and ambitious approach to working.
If you fit the bill and would like to join one of the best Consultancies out there to develop your experience and career get in touch with
Chloe Doak (Consultant)
via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or
on 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates