£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their residential team in London. This employee-owned business has over 5,000 employees globally, operating across project & programme management, building surveying, cost management & quantity surveying. The company is run with a family ethos embedded within the culture; flexibility and work-life balance are important values maintained. Holiday allowance begins at 28 days as a standard across the business and all work contracts are flexible.
You will be joining the residential team, where there are 25 Quantity Surveyors based in London. As a Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be managing your own work load as well as taking lead or supporting on projects where necessary. Your projects can vary from high-spec mansion blocks for high net worth individuals to tall towers for large residential developers. You will be given APC support, suitable training and guidance internally and externally.
- Quantity Surveying degree, working towards chartership
- 3 years minimum professional quantity surveying experience
- Demonstrable private residential experience and technical ability as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Client-facing, articulate and ambitious
- Eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates