City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a boutique cost management and project management consultancy, for a suitably experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join their London West End team.
This business provides quantity surveying, cost management, project management and other property consulting services across the private sector with developers, banks, schools, hotels and house builders making up their client base.
The company are led by 6 directors, but also have a flat structure as they actively encourage all staff to be as involved and take ownership over their projects where they can.
You will be joining the team of quantity surveyors, reporting into a Director. You will be expected to assist on pre and post contract duties across high end residential, commercial offices, care homes and hotels. This includes: preparation of estimates, cost plans, tendering process and analysis, cost reports, valuations, final accounts. You will be rotated to experience a range of industry sectors.
This company offer all the following as the foundation of their APC training programme:
- Monthly meetings with supervisor to discuss competencies
- Work aligned to complete the APC competencies
- Weekly in-house CPD training
- Support with Critical Analysis
- Mock interviews with APC Chairman & assessors
- Quantity Surveying or related degree
- Ideally 4 years Quantity Surveying experience with a consultancy, contractor or developer
- Good estimating and cost planning skills
- Client-facing, outgoing and articulate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and have autonomy over projects
- Eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates