Project Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf one of the UK's leading construction consultancies providing cost consultancy & project management services. They are widely regarded as being an innovative company and have been at the forefront of a number of award-winning projects in the country, working with globally renowned architects.
Our client is looking for a Project QS to join their existing team on a high end residential single dwelling project in London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to enhance their skills and take their career forward within a business where people have the confidence to work independently, be creative, and consistently deliver excellence.
You will be working towards your APC or be MRICS, which they will support through a structured programme. You will also gain a wealth of experience across the commercial, residential and arts and heritage sectors.
* Preparation and Measurement for Estimates and Cost Plans
* Lead on Procurement and Tendering of works
* Assisting with compilation of Contract Documents
* Preparation of Financial Reports
* Preparation of Valuations and Final Accounts
* Benchmarking and Cost Modelling
* Interface with the clients and design teams
In addition you will:
* Be able to work independently, make sensible judgements and decisions
* Demonstrate the drive and ambition needed to develop your skills and career, Be able to work to deadlines and reporting dates
* Be familiar with different types of contractual arrangements (e.g. traditional, design and build, management contract, etc) and forms of contract (e.g. JCT, NEC, etc)
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant - Construction & Development) on +44 (0) 20 3757 5000 or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KB6321.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates