Capstone are recruiting for Project Managers across all levels to join a leading global real estate consultancy based in London, to work on an account for a leading international financial services client.
You will be joining the team of 6 project managers responsible for your own projects. You will be responsible for all stages of projects from inception through to completion. Projects tend to be small-scale but complex, all commercial office, re-fits, refurbishments and fit-outs. Your projects will be across Europe but as the client operates on a global remit, there may be further travel involved.
- Construction or property related degree
- MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA (advantageous)
- Project experience within commercial office fit-out
- Client-facing and strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver client needs with speed and accuracy.
To apply for this position please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates