Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - (Consultancy)
Salary £45,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working with a leading international multi-disciplinary construction consultancy to recruit a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager. Our client works across sectors including residential, commercial, student accommodation and mixed-use development. Project values between £5m - £50m. Our client is world renowned as an industry leader and offer fantastic career progression to those that come in and do well.
As a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager the role will be to deliver a mix of projects from Commercial fit out, residential and mixed-use developments inception through to completion in a consultancy capacity. Ideally you will have experience of JCT Design and Build contract form and have acted as a Contract Administrator or Employers agent previously. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of JCT Design & Build contract form
- Experience working as an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards professional qualifications. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in Manchester.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates