Project Management/ Senior Project Manager - (Oxford)
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to join a leading Consultancy based in Oxford. The role will be varied working across sectors including Commercial, Industrial and Education with project values between £500k - £10m.
As a project Manager you will be working alongside an experienced team on a range of project types and sizes from new builds, fit outs and refurbishments to strategic project consultancy delivering project from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time.
The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required along with building upon and maintaining existing Building and Project Consultancy contacts, clients and those of other key divisions.
- Experience delivering commercial office fit outs and developments from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in Oxford.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates