Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Salary £45,000 -£75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a multi-disciplinary development and construction consultancy based in London. Our client offers a range of services including Building Surveying, Cost Consultancy, Project Management and Employer's Agent. They have a broad base of Clients with significant property portfolios including private investors, housing associations and local councils. The majority of projects are new build or regeneration within the residential, public and education sectors. The company have exciting growth plans through new opportunities and client acquisition.
Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to join this growing Project Management team. Our client is looking for someone who is client focused, passionate about a service that excels and will add to their wide breadth of experience and working knowledge across a range of construction projects. The Project Management team operates within their multi-disciplinary consultancy working for a range of clients, so adaptability and agility are key to the role.
- Understanding the Client's requirements and assisting with the Project Brief
- Identifying and advising Clients on project risks, assessing their likelihood and impact and identifying mitigation measures in respect of those risks
- Consulting with key consultants, including the Principal Designer and Cost Consultant
- Preparing feasibility estimates in conjunction with the Cost Consultant
- Undertaking and/or coordinating a technical appraisal of the project
- Providing procurement advice, in respect of matters including prequalifying and tendering processes
- Producing programmes setting out the pre-construction, procurement and construction phases
- Providing cost and planning advice, including alternative design and construction options
- Procuring specialist surveys and investigations
- Preparing contract documentation and coordinating the execution of those contracts
- Administering construction contracts, in the capacity of Employer's Agent, Contract Administrator
- Producing and/or analysing detailed programmes, financial progress reports and cash flow forecasts
- Checking the satisfactory completion of construction projects
- Managing and reporting upon the performance of project parties, including contractors.
- Private practice experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in commercial management or construction projects
- Experience producing and administering construction contracts
- Excellent oral, written and numeracy skills
- Ability to self-manage as well as working as part of an integrated team
- Accountable and responsible for professional conduct
- Capable of supporting with the management of a small team and mentoring junior colleagues
- Proficient in the use of IT including Microsoft software, especially Microsoft Word and Excel;
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates