Project Manager / Building Manager - (Client-side Landed Estate)
Salary up to £55,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Manager / Buildings Manager to join a landed estate based in East Anglia. Our client's estate comprises over 100 residential properties most of which are listed but also commercial and industrial units. Projects are varied from new build, refurbishment to day to day maintenance and everything in between.
As a Project Manager / Buildings Manager, you will be responsible for all the properties on the Estate. The role can be broken down into three areas:
- Building Maintenance / Day to day estate issues - working through a programme of minor works with an in-house team. Accurate costing and invoicing are essential.
- Quinquennial Projects - Larger projects that are planned to be delivered over a 5-year period. This could include minor residential or commercial refurbishment projects.
- Project Management - Delivery of larger projects up to d £500k. Including New build residential and commercial to the conversion of a farm building into commercial. Experience of delivering projects from inception - completion is essential along with a sound knowledge of CDM regulations, JCT Minor works, Planning and Auto CAD capabilities.
- Experience delivering refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Manage an internal team to deliver day to day maintenance projects
- Through knowledge of listed buildings and conservation area restrictions
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Experience working for either an estate, developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a large and varied estate and would suit someone with a passion for buildings and listed buildings.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates