POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: NEW YORK
PACKAGE: $115,000 - $160,000 (DPE) + BONUS & PACKAGE
Capstone Americas are pleased to be working in partnership with a leading national general contracting firm who are widely regarded as one the top GCs in the market for their specialist sectors. This firm have recently been recognised as the top GCs in the retail market for New York and boast long established partnerships with several F500 clients across the retail, technology, distribution & corporate interior sectors.
Due to market leading reputation and best-in-class delivery, this GC currently have an impressive pipeline of projects with no signs of this slowing down and are thus looking to expand their Project Management service line.
Central to the company is an ethos of developing their employees' careers, so if you are looking for an opportunity to work in a market leading and growing organisation and have strong experience in retail and commercial sectors as a Project Manager, then please read on.
Our client is looking for degree educated, Construction Project Managers with experience in a fast-paced project environment, with retail and commercial experience being preferred. Successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate successfully leading projects over $2m in value as a Project Manager.
- Take an active role in guiding jobs and project teams throughout the project lifecycle from pre-construction, construction, closeout, through to post-construction services.
- Lead and manage multiple and/or larger, complex projects with limited Project Executive involvement.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion financial processes, controls, and reports, i.e., internal budgets, costs to complete, billings, collections, subcontractor payments, change order preparation and resolution, contracts, etc.
- Develop, nurture, and maintain ongoing client, architect, subcontractor, and industry (landlords, brokers, etc) relationships.
- Promote positive subcontractor relations and oversee Assistant Project Managers or other internal team members assigned to projects.
- Review subcontractor and vendor invoices throughout the lifecycle of the project and approve for payment or negotiate appropriate changes.
- Oversee change orders and RFIs.
*Candidates must be US Citizens and currently be in country ideally with experience in the New York market.*
For more information, please reach out in confidence to Jen Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates