West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
Position: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £65,000-£85,000 or freelance up to £400 per day
Location: Central London
A long-standing client is searching for a Senior Project Manager to join their developer led team delivering a variety of early planning stage schemes for one of the UKs leading landed estates based in Central London. This role will be supporting a Director who will provide support and guidance to develop your skills and introduce you to the client and project, in time this position will become a key leadership role for the developer.
Both a permanent and or contract/freelance candidate would be considered for this position, they would ideally like someone to start within 1-4 weeks. This role will suit someone with up to 10 years' experience as a project manager with a robust approach to delivery and a sound understanding of D&B contracts.
Ideally the successful candidate will have some of the following experience;
- Degree qualified - within a construction or real estate related discipline
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment - working closely with clients, updating clients on progress, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of project in co-operation with line manager
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a client-focused environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and, as well as being hard working, they enjoy business networking and socialising.
The focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
To discuss this role further, please contact Rob Joslin (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates