£55000 - £65000 per annum + £6,000 car allowance and 20% bonus
8 months ago
Project Manager (Mechanical & Electrical)
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus £6,000 car allowance and 20% bonus
Location: Reading and M4 corridor
Capstone are currently supporting a leading building services principal contractor in appointing an experienced Project Manager to work oversee the delivery of a pipeline of project works for a mixed-portfolio of clients, predominantly in the private sector.
The successful Project Manager will have oversight of the full lifecycle of their projects, from taking and developing the client brief, coming up with a design solution, estimating and pricing the works, and leading on the delivery, ensuring the time parameters, quality, health and safety, environmental and commercial aspects are all achieved.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand their requirements and detail the feasibility of their schemes
- Undertake site surveys and price proposals (with the aid of estimators)
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case, and agree budget requirements
- Review all pre-construction information and work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define the construction phase plan and programme to deliver the works
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project
- Ensure QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project
- Undertake resource allocation and sub-contract tendering for the supply of labour and materials
- Coordinate and manage all mechanical, electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, building fabric and/or fit-out works
- Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
- Manage project budgets and cost plans and provide monthly and client reporting as necessary
- Build strong and effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders and suppliers
- Recognised technical qualifications in construction or mechanical/electrical engineering .
- Fully competent with Project Management methodology
- Broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation
- Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
- Commercial awareness and strong financial acumen
- Interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Project Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary, car allowance and a substantial bonus structure. In addition, the business provide access to a wide array of internal and external training courses, support with certifications and industry memberships, opportunities for progression, and exposure to some of the most high-profile organisations across the corporate, banking, media, technology, retail, healthcare and education sectors, to name but a few.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates