Position: Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Generous Benefits Package
An award-winning, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with specialist experience of working across numerous sectors across the UK are looking to recruit a Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to be involved in the regeneration of the largest brown field site in the UK. The site is an old oil refinery and will be replaced by 3,500 sqm of commercial space including logistics, energy production and manufacturing units.
- Running Projects and liaising with the client
- managing the day to day aspects of the project, with some input from an Associate or Associate Director
- Working with a high level of autonomy; however, you will understand when to involve your line manager in issues that may arise that would have an impact on the project or the firm.
- Building your technical skills and knowledge for your role
- Beginning to build relationships with consultants and clients and thinking more about the professional environment which you work within.
- Expected to show greater initiative and proactive approach to your project works, as well as looking to develop problem solving skills through greater knowledge and understanding.
- Confident to respond to a client request; as well as understanding when to escalate client issues to senior members of the team
- Provide innovative solutions to improve project delivery
- Show strong leadership skills and demonstrable ability to lead, motivate and manage multi-disciplinary teams
- Construction related degree or a degree in Project Management
- 4 years experience or more in a professional organisation
- 2 years in a position with responsibilities for key Client accounts, service delivery, resource planning
- Must have a sound knowledge of business development, income generation and a basic understanding of company administration.
- Technical knowledge of the skills of a Project Manager / Employer's Agent
- Able to explain the advantages and disadvantages of the application of PM procedures and give professional advice to Clients
To apply for this role please contact Alice Murch on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates