Position: Project Manager - Highways
Capstone Property Recruitment are previlage to be representing a renowned international multidisciplinary firm to recruit an Project Manager focused on delivering and supporting projects within the Highways sector.
The role & responsibilities;
* As part of a consultancy team, you will be working on projects between £10-20m amd supporting the delivery of programmes upwards of £50m.
* Delivering work to a high standard of client satisfaction and profitably.
* Supporting prospecting for new work with current and new clients, developing client relationships and working on bids.
* Develop own skills to ensure on-going flexibility and value to clients.
* Supporting the development of new service offerings.
* Minimum of a good first Degree in relevant subject and working towards a professional qualification in Project and Programme Management, such as MAPM, or equivalent.
* Demonstrable project management experience having worked as part of a team on Infrastructure projects, particularly in the Highways sector.
* Knowledge of developments and drivers in the UK Infrastructure sector.
* Knowledge and understanding of asset management in a UK infrastructure context.
* Knowledge of infrastructure market regulation.
* Experience of administering contracts and commercial management.
* Experience of introducing and using innovative technologies for business improvement.
* Some knowledge and experience of at least one area of programme management disciplines, such as benefits management, PMO, stakeholder management an advantage.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Akeem Champagnie on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates