Project Manager- (Consultancy - Education/Higher education)
Salary £50,000 -£60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Manager to join a leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy based in London. Our client works across sectors including Commercial, residential, mixed use and education delivering major projects working alongside some of London's top developers.
The role will be to work as a Project Manager on several education and university projects with development values between £5m - £15m. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have the support senior surveyors on larger projects but the autonomy to deliver smaller projects on your own with support as required. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience delivering education / higher education projects.
- Experience delivering education and higher education developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London that can offer superb career progression.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates