Arts & Heritage Construction - In House Team
12 Month Contract Fixed £35,000 + package
A distinguished Arts organisation in the heart of London is seeking a Exhibition Construction Manager / Project Manager to join the Property & Construction Team. This is a rare opportunity to join an experienced in-house team to oversee the preservation of a historical build home to a prestigious organisation and also be apart of it's future with a programme of construction works in the pipeline.
The Build Manager will be responsible for the delivery of exhibition programmes and build projects within the estate and galleries. You will report into Senior Management of the Estate, work alongside a close knit team and manage several work streams which all require engagement from the appropiate contractors, stakeholders and local authority. Workstreams include; delivery of exhibition projects, management of large sculpture installations, project manage small maintanence works, project manage fit out works to listed building interiors, contract administration, estate surveying and overall support to senior management.
- Degree in Architecture, Construction, Buildings etc.
- Proven experience working within a similar environment in the Arts
- Experience with exhibition builds working with architects and artists
- Technical understanding of design phases, tenders, contract awarding and documentation
- Excellent communicationt to engage with stakeholders of all levels and organisations
- Leadership skills, strategic thinker, diplomatic and interpersonal skills
If you would like to discuss this please get in touch with me via email@example.com or 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates