£37500.00 - £50000 per annum + bonus + Benefis
about 2 years ago
Construction Project Manager (Consultancy) - Fit-out.
Salary - £37,500 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a global leader in Commercial Real Estate services. Working within Project & Development Services you will become an integral part of a highly successful and rapidly expanding department of 100 that can provide services to an extremely high quality. Our client delivers market leading services to blue-chip clients, from tech-leaders to first-class banks.
As a Project Manager your role would be to support in the implementation of the business plan through managing and developing client relationships, contributing to business development assignments, managing client assignments, representing the office/ team in the market. You will need to provide project management/job running skills in delivery of commercial fit out and refurbishment projects.
- You will need to take a leading role in the delivery of a high-profile portfolio of predominately Category A refurbishments and fast track Category B fit outs from inception through to completion
- The role will be client-facing so you will be expected to have strong inter-personal skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with client representatives at a senior / board level.
- The role will be 'hands on' and the candidate will possess the normal project management skills including the ability to draft succinct reports on their projects, have strong presentational skills and IT capabilities.
- A degree level qualification in a relevant degree (Project Management, Architecture, Construction etc...)
- Working towards chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Strong background in commercial fit out and refurbishment project management for occupiers and investor clients
- Demonstrable track record in managing fast track occupier fit outs for commercial offices
- Proven track record across a variety of sectors
- Experience of leading projects to deliver seamless client service
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility of sizeable and complex client instructions
If this role sound of interest, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) via email on email@example.com or via 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates