Title: Project Manager (EV Charging stations)
Location: National role with extensive travel
Package: Up to £65,000 + Bonus & Package (incl. company car)
Capstone's Project Management team are working in an exclusive partnership with the UK's largest independent forecourt operator with a portfolio of around 1,000 petrol stations across the UK. Our client are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work as part of their real estate team delivering an ambitious electrical vehicle charger (EV) install program. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with significant investment and growth plans for a rapidly growing area within transport. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the install of several EV charging stations at any one time across multiple locations.
- Construction management of multiple national projects as allocated.
- Ensuring compliance with all H.S.E CDM responsibilities, blue book and building regulations.
- The EV Project Manager role begins once a project enters detailed design stage, post planning permission but is subject to variation from time to time.
- Before commencement, responsible in ensuring any compliance factors and/ or planning conditions are discharged and adhered too.
- Liaise with local authorities, Principal Contractors, Principal Designers to also include petroleum officers & MFG's prime authority partner.
- Contractor relationship, Contractor Safety performance management and quality control reviews and audits.
- Project contractor allocation and selection.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Project Management, ideally within retail and leisure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge / awareness of the Blue Book Guidance, building and CDM regulations.
- Working knowledge of MS office and general IT skills.
- You will be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined and able to manage a varied workload.
- You will have a track record of working with and overseeing contractors on site.
To find out more about this opportunity within a growing market place get in contact with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates