Construction Project Manager
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a global leader in Commercial Real Estate services. Our client's international reach and domestic dominance across a variety of core services along with their top-tier client base, makes them an extremely enviable company to work for. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing new-build commercial team, delivering top-quality projects for their blue-chip clients, from tech-leaders to first-class banks.
As a Project Manger you would be reporting to the associate director whilst playing a core role assisting within the new-build team to ensure projects run smoothly and are delivered on time, on budget and to a very high-standard. You will need to be articulate, client-facing and have strong written and verbal communication. The role will offer fantastic professional and personal development through dealing with high-profile clients and among a team of specialist professionals.
- Between 3-6 years' experience delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Previous experience within a consultancy delivering new-build projects, ideally commercial.
- Previously dealt with contract administration, negotiation contracts, change control, minute taking and other areas of project processes.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and full project-life cycles, both pre and post contracts.
- Ideally degree educated with a relevant degree (Construction, Project Management, Building survey, Architecture, etc.)
- Either chartered or looking towards chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA etc)
- Ambitious and hardworking individual, willing to go the extra mile to complete projects to at a high quality.
If this fantastic opportunity lines up with your experience and you would like to work for a leading UK and international Commercial Real Estate company than please do get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates