Position: Construction Project Manager
Location: Mayfair, London
Salary: £95,000-£105,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity for a construction focused Project Manager to join a private family office investing in real estate based in Central London.
Their real estate portfolio has been grown over the last decade and comprises of UK assets with a value of circa £350m. The portfolio is mainly commercial led mixed use located in London, Surrey, Brighton and Cambridge. There is a strong emphasis on long term income, yet they also opportunistically develop and refurbish in order to generate high returns, as a result a delivery focused construction Project Manager is required to deliver numerous projects.
High calibre Project Manager with at least 10 years' experience ideally working for a contractor or property developer
- Adaptable and able to react quickly within a fast-moving environment
- Hands on experience of all aspects of the construction process is essential
- Strong network and skills within package management
- Experience of performance managing site-based teams, contractors, suppliers, identifying and anticipating problems and striving to resolve issues
- Passion for delivering high quality builds
- Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner
- Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages
If you have proven experience in leading site management and blue-collar teams with strong people management skills, lets discuss the role in more detail.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a privately funded & debt free real estate organisation with assets well located in dynamic UK cities.
To apply, please contact Rob Joslin (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates