Project Manager - (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a project manager to join one of the top real estate consultancies based in London to work across some of their key accounts including banking, pharma and large global tech clients. The role will be to work on the delivery of office fit outs that are at the forefront of the occupier sector from carbon zero, sustainability, agile working and COVID secure.
My client office fantastic career progression with a clear route to SPM and AD for those that come in and do well and the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects with a client base that is second to none!
As a project manager you will be responsible for the sucesful delivery of commercial fit our projects working as part of a team on larger projects but also have project autonomy to deliver smaller projects. The role will be client facing and strong commuication and stakeholder management skills will be required. This is a fantastic opportuity to deliver cutting edge offices on behalf or global brands in the UK and through out the EMEA regions.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Manage and mentor junior members of staff on projects
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or client side
- A consultative approach
- Demonstrable project and programme management experience
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates