Project Manager - (Client-side, High-end residential)
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
London - Mayfair
Capstone Project Management team have a rare opportunity for a Client Side Project Manager to join a residential property developer based in the heart of Mayfair who have an exceptional reputation as one of London's most innovative, creative and professional design led real estate companies. Our client has over 25 years' experience in acquiring and developing some of London's finest real estate. With plans for significant growth, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a specialist team as a Project Manager.
As Project Manager you will lead on the day to day delivery of High-end residential projects in some of London's most exclusive post codes from inception through to completion. You will be given project autonomy but support from a senior member of the team is always available.
- Managing a project from inception through to completion.
- Viability studies / development appraisals ensuing budgets are adhered to.
- Managing and forming professional consultancy teams
- Attend project meetings maintain project documentation, minutes, programmes and budgets / cost plan.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 3+ years residential project management preferability in the high-end residential sector
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com If you are interested get in contact to work with one of London's leading real estate consultancies.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates