Project Manager (Client Side & Hybrid Working)
Salary £50,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division have a requirement from a developer of luxury prime residential property for a Project Manager. Our client develops their own residential properties as well as private commissions for homeowners and investors. Their primary focus is on the super-prime areas of central London such as Belgravia, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Mayfair. They create homes of unrivalled quality, design and detail using an extensive in-house team of experts.
As a Project Manager you will be managing six or more projects at various stages in Central London including private clients, joint ventures and our client's own developments. This role includes feasibility assessments of potential development sites, managing projects from inception to completion and frequent visits to project sites.
- Planning and defining scope of project and works
- Activity planning and sequencing / time estimating - developing project programmes up to planning, up to tender, pre-site, and onsite
- Resource planning - skills/services/consultants required
- Cost Estimating - developing a budget and projected cashflow
- Documentation - statutory and other consents, employer's requirements, compiling and managing tender process
- Creating Charts and schedules for managing programme, cost, and documents
- Risk Analysis (time/cost/quality)
- Managing risks and issues
- Monitoring and reporting progress - to client, consultants, contractor, and team
- Team leadership
- Procurement and value engineering
- Contract administration and site monitoring
- Controlling quality - selection of consultants/contractors, value engineering, site visits
- Benefits Realisation - post completion analysis, and documenting this to benefit future projects
- Good experience in prime London residential development management from inception to completion.
- Strong organisational skills and good initiative
- Independent and collaborative working capability, and a proactive and positive working attitude.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- Familiar with JCT contracts and experience executing contract administration.
- Experience in coordinating a consultant team, pulling together the design and going through planning process.
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates