Client-Side Project Manager
Location - Central / North West London
Salary up to £50,000 -£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are recruiting for a Project Manager for a privately-owned strategic investment group with a diversified and dynamic property portfolio. Our client works across sectors including PRS, private residential, Hotels, Co-working with a dynamic and entrepreneurial mind set. The group has acquired, refurbished and sold assets worth over £500m.
As a Project Manager, you will be reporting directly into the Development Manager and will be a key support on the delivery of projects across their diverse property portfolio. Experience in the delivery of PRS, private residential, Hotels or Student accommodation would be beneficial. The role will also include assisting on undertaking development appraisals, liaising with external design teams and consultants.
- Prepare reports to senior Management
- Management of projects from inception through to completion
- Tendering contracts in accordance with the preferred procurement route
- Support the construction director with day to day project activities
- Attend and run weekly design / progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Manage design teams
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA
- Minimum of 3 -5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering residential, hotel and PRS schemes from inception through to completion
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates