Job title: Project Manager
Salary: £40-50k plus bonus & benefits
Capstone's project management division are working in partnership with a leading project management consultancy to recruit a project manager for their Bristol office. Our client is working on live projects across a variety of commercial sectors in the South West of England including; offices, hotels, residential, mixed use and student accommodation.
Ideally the successful candidate will have some of the following experience;
- Degree qualified - within a construction or real estate related discipline
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment - working closely with clients, updating clients on progress, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of project in co-operation with line manager
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a client-focused environment
- Experience working on £10m+ projects
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and, as well as being hard working, they enjoy business networking and socialising. The focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
If you would like to discuss this Bristol based position in more detail please contact Alice Murch on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email you details to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates