Salary £45,000 -£55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a rapidly growing international real estate consultancy for a Project Manager to be based in their Brighton office. Our client works across asset classes including, residential, new build office, retail and industrial to name a few. They offer fantastic career progression opportunities and an excellent working environment
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of multiple concurrent projects. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of delivering construction projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day-to-day project activities.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team.
- Ideally you will be degree educated
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Charlie Hemmings at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email C.Hemmings@capstone-recruitment.com. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates