Project Manager - (Consultancy - Birmingham)
Salary £40,000 -£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstones Project Management team are working with a leading independent Project Management consultancy based in Birmingham to recruit a Project Manager. Our client has a gown quickly with a national presence and deliver projects across sectors including Commercial fit out, Residential, Retail and new build developments. Their Birmingham office has had continued success winning several new projects and as such are looking to grow their team and presence in the region.
Our client offers fantastic training, APC Support and mentoring from industry leaders with fantastic career progression for those who come in and do well.
As a Project Manager you will be given responsibility to manage smaller projects autonomously with assistance of senior members of the team as and when required and to support senior project managers on larger projects. Our client works across sectors including office, retail, residential including both new build and fit outs. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience of Contract Administration & Employers Agent
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Worked with construction values £1m - £20m
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates