PROJECT MANAGER - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
£50,000 - £70,000 + Package
Capstone are working closely with a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy to recruit a Project Manager - Associate Director with Healthcare/Life Sciences experience. Our client has worked on some of London's most iconic projects working across sectors from residential, commercial, health, and mixed use.
As a Project Manager you will be expected to successfully manage and deliver Healthcare construction projects. The role would cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design, procurement process, site delivery, commissioning phase and defects management.
- Assist in the delivery of Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- To provide effective support to Assistant/Graduate Project Managers.
- Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the team
- Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified and acted upon
- Management of tender documents, appraisals and negotiations
- Professional Qualified - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- Experience of successfully delivering construction projects
- Experience of working in or managing multi-site operations
- Health, Education and/or Science experience
- Experience working as part of complex, multi-disciplinary/multi-agency Project Teams
- Flexibility/ hybrid work options.
- Technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities.
- Competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
If you're interested, please contact Ali Daly on 020 3757 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates