Title: Project Manager
Location: Central London
Company: Capstone have exclusively partnered up with a global independent commercial real estate company, one that is said to be the fastest- growing in the real estate industry. They currently have about 15 offices across the UK and of course a broad platform of international exposure. This client strives to deliver outstanding results through commitment, innovation and intelligent solutions of the highest quality and calibre within their service. They hold a principle-led culture of honest, professional and credible employers who are well invested into upon employment.
Role: As a project manager, you will work within a close-knit team that will take a strong pro-active approach to deliver the project up to a high standard, all within the fixed time-frame and budget. This project is primarily a commercial development valued at over £200m and you will be working alongside the project lead as a design consultant. Therefore a degree of contract administration experience is preferred.
- Design/Contract Administration experience
- A construction related degree (Construction Management, Building Surveying, Architecture, etc.)
- Strong and proven commercial delivery experience
- Chartered by a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or RIBA)
- Proven Track record of delivering projects from inception to completion.
- An ability to identify potential issues or conflicts and provide avoidable solutions.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, driven and a pro-active work ethic
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates