Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + package
Capstone are working closely with a highly regarded global studio for architecture, engineering, urban and landscape design to recruit a Project Manager to join their team. Our client has worked on major iconic projects both in the UK and across the globe.
As a Project Manager within the Design Management team, you will support the design team deliver world leading, complex and multi-discipline projects. You will play a key role throughout the design and construction phases, from programming, change control, and procurement to document control, payments and risk management.
- Conduct site visits to review progress and check for contractor's compliance
- Advise on specification content in regard to achievability and compatibility with building contract and appointment
- Advise on contract administration for Job Captains and assist with resolving contractual difficulties
- Assist with Project Management in liaison with the Planner and advise on construction programmes
- Liaise with Senior Management with regards to all Potential Fees
- Fee calculations and reviewing appointments for potential projects and client chargeback of costs, liaison with Project Cost Controllers
- Assist Job Captains to maintain compliance and review project plans
- Provide co-ordination of procurement advice to Job Captains
- Background in the building or construction industry.
- A relevant post graduate qualification
- Project management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible attitude
- Resilient to coping with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work under pressure
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Effective interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
Please contact Ali Daly at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 020 3757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates